*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
TITLE: SOPHISTICATED ENTERTAINING: SPIRITED FOOD FOR GROWN-UP PARTIES
AUTHOR: Jeanne Benedict
PUBLISHER, COPYRIGHT INFO: HP Books, 2000, first edition
DESCRIPTION: Oversize hardcover with dust jacket, 8" x 9 1/2", 386 pp.
BLURB/FLYLEAF: Master the art of fine entertaining for any event, from a black-tie dinner to a casual brunch, without breaking your budget - or your back.
* Discover the art of the table where creativity is more important than cash.
* Demystify wine selection.
* Learn the professionals' tricks for serving sit-down dinners or buffets effortlessly.
* Sample the tried-and-true menus for two to fifty that are as easy as they are elegant.
* Try anyone of the invaluable tips, hints and ideas to let you entertain with confidence, the first time and every time.
* Impress your guests with some of these spirited dishes: Coconut Rum Shrimp Appetizers; Margarita Chicken Skewers; Beer Barbecue Sauce for Ribs; Cinnamon Liqueur Pumpkin Ravioli; Toasted Almond Cheesecake; Cranberry Vodka Crumble Bars and many more sophisticated, yet simple, recipes.
CONDITION BOOK: Very Good+, with tight and square binding, clean and bright pages.
CONDITION DUST JACKET: Very Good, with light overall shelf wear, rubbing/scuffing.